"Gud har sagt: Jeg slipper deg ikke og svikter deg ikke." Heb. 13.5

Welcome to my blog!

Here you can read about me and my
life as a nurse and
how my life turns out when I try to let
God lead me:)

Enjoy!

29.5.08

Fame!

Since last time I wrote, I've traveled to Los Angeles! On my way I had a stop over in Phoenix, Arizona, and I read that Grand Canyon (my #1 place I want to see) was in that state, so I started to look for that kind of scenery. And there was something that could remind you of it:)

DSCN5860

The plans changed a little bit, so instead of Disneyland today, me and Blake went to Hollywood and Santa Monica Beach! I'll let the pictures tell the rest.

DSCN5882

DSCN5895

DSCN5902

DSCN5934

DSCN5921 (2)

DSCN5954 DSCN5922

And after a long day it's good to end with some relaxing time in the jacuzzi in the backyard:)

4 kommentarer:

Line sa...

Åh! :D Ditta såg hærlig ut ;D

Line sa...

Hehe, ser no ut som du he fått dej en opplevelse uansett :) - kjendisa eller ikkje :P

Anonym sa...

Kongebilder, Per! :D Jeg vil også til Hollywood!!!

Kay Amund sa...

Film e herlig!
Til og me møttte du na Captein Jack Sparrow? hehe

Blir kjekt å møte dej igjen om en måne å få høre alle historiene fra USA:)