"Gud har sagt: Jeg slipper deg ikke og svikter deg ikke." Heb. 13.5

Welcome to my blog!

Here you can read about me and my
life as a nurse and
how my life turns out when I try to let
God lead me:)

Enjoy!

2.5.08

Baseball-game!

DSCN4694                                         One of the oldest guys that has been working with us in the home-crew lately thought we had done a really good job, so he had bought three tickets for a Cubs-game. And yesterday me, Richard and Randy went for a game between Chicago Cubs and Milwaukee Brewers. It was more fun this time since I knew a lot more about baseball now then I did when I went for a game in Milwaukee with Derek and some Crossfire-kids for three years ago. The Cubs was in the lead for a long time, but the Brewers came in the end and won 4-3.    DSCN4702DSCN4707DSCN4714

Ingen kommentarer: