"Gud har sagt: Jeg slipper deg ikke og svikter deg ikke." Heb. 13.5

Welcome to my blog!

Here you can read about me and my
life as a nurse and
how my life turns out when I try to let
God lead me:)

Enjoy!

18.8.10

Trip, wedding and seeing a sister

That’s three things in one weekend! Wow. Last weekend me and Christina jumped onto a train hading for Stavanger, an 8 hours train ride. The main goal for the weekend was to be in Prince and Vibeke’s wedding on Saturday together with Kay, Aina and Ingrid, and many more people that we didn’t know:D

We stayed at Ingrid’s home, thanks for opening your house to us! Really nice to see her and to gather team Kampala again:) On our way to church on Saturday we planned to have time to see the three swords in the mountain:) It’s for remembrance of a viking or something.. nursing-stuff has taken the place of history in my mind now.

DSC_0705

The wedding-day was so much fun and a really beautiful day! Prince and Vibeke was shining the whole day!

IMG_2696
IMG_0655IMG_2711 IMG_0575 IMG_0607 IMG_0616  IMG_0622

A wonderful day!! Congratulation so much to Prince and Vibeke!

On Sunday me and Christina went downtown Stavanger to meet Ragna and Camilla before going back to Oslo:) Nice people, nice place, nice weather and ice-cream! Good luck with studies Ragna!! You can do it:D

IMG_0684

 

Tomorrow school starts! Yaiks! Last year! Yaiks!!

Ingen kommentarer: