"Gud har sagt: Jeg slipper deg ikke og svikter deg ikke." Heb. 13.5

Welcome to my blog!

Here you can read about me and my
life as a nurse and
how my life turns out when I try to let
God lead me:)

Enjoy!

23.8.10

Subway silence

It’s 6:45 in the morning, I’m at the subway-station waiting. It’s silent. The only sound that can be heard is when the picture on the billboard is shifting. It’s only me and a few other people there. I wonder where they are going, to work, maybe home after a party, to see someone? I don’t know. But as I had done for my self this morning, prayed about safe journey to work and a nice day and asked Jesus to be with me, I could aslo pray for these people and ask him to be with them. And I should, because it is written in Luke 10,27b,

“Love your neighbor as yourself.”

And in the book “Purpose driven life”, by Rick Warren it says

“People can deny our love or reject our message, but
they are powerless against our prayers”.

image

1 kommentar:

Nils-Ove Støbakk sa...

Amen! Herlige tanka, Per. Fortsett slik :)