"Gud har sagt: Jeg slipper deg ikke og svikter deg ikke." Heb. 13.5

Welcome to my blog!

Here you can read about me and my
life as a nurse and
how my life turns out when I try to let
God lead me:)

Enjoy!

1.8.10

Involving God

When do you pray or talk to God? When do you worship and glorify His name? How often do you talk to your Father?

Is it when you’re in trouble? Is it every evening? Do you go to church every Christmas and maybe for Easter? What about the rest of the year? Do you pray when life feels to work against you? Do you pray on your way to school or work? Do you pray when life is good and you feel like not haeving any worries? Do you need God then?

Do you need God then? Yess! You do! And He wants to be a part of your life however your day is like! And he wants to be a part of everything in your everyday life. I’ve heard many times people talking about putting God first. But one day I came to think more about that and what that could mean, and I imagined starting the day with God, praying and reading the Bible. But then I got the following picture:


           Supper
           Activities
           Dinner
           Family 
          Work 
          Breakfast
Start:  GOD, Bible

I did put God first in the day, but it was so many things on top.. So I imagined GOD in the middle of a circle instead, and that He could shine through all the various acitivites I have during the day. And I pray that I can let him do that in my life.

And He’s not a God that just wants all your problems and worries. but he wants to be a part of the fun and joyful things you do too:) Every day! He wants to be your everything, and he wants be the first you turn to in every situation. It is written, “But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.” Matthew 6:33.

And He is worthy all our praise, all the Glory and all our worship! Because He’s the King og Kings, Lord of Lords!

On the mission in Uganda I learned a song I really like. Sometimes I sit on the floor with my eyes closed and listening to it, and imagine that I’m back at CLD. Close your eyes and listen:

Ingen kommentarer: