"Gud har sagt: Jeg slipper deg ikke og svikter deg ikke." Heb. 13.5

Welcome to my blog!

Here you can read about me and my
life as a nurse and
how my life turns out when I try to let
God lead me:)

Enjoy!

5.8.10

Time

“There is a time for everything”, Ecc. 3,1. A month ago I met Jerry at Watoto Church and later I met Faith and Phiona. We all talked about that this was the day when the Americans left. Three weeks had gone too fast.

The last days I’ve really missed Uganda, CLD, team A, friends and family in Uganda and the US. You guys are awasome!! Wow, living life for God is amazing. So exciting, challenging, scary, joyful, hard, rarely boring! And I get to meet so many amazing and wonderful people!! Wow!

Now it’s soon time to go back to Oslo and start school again. The last three weeks have been so good. I’ve had a great time at home with family and friends and I don’t want to leave my family! They are just so wonderful:) Maybe I have to move back here some day.. But it will be nice to be back too, see friends in Oslo, be back at my job in the hospital and the after-school-program for the kids:) I’m so blessed!!

I hope you, my dear reader has had a nice summer whatever you have been doing wherever you have been:) Here’s some pictures from mine!

IMG_8069
IMG_8082
IMG_8135
IMG_8175


IMG_8215

IMG_8861 IMG_9370 IMG_9446 IMG_8838 IMG_8890 IMG_9355 IMG_9391

IMG_9115

IMG_8468

IMG_8619 IMG_8633
IMG_9491 IMG_9621 IMG_8824

Eirik + Coralanne!IMG_8985

John and Tuva

IMG_9173 IMG_9501

Wedding, Janelia and Kristian:DIMG_9531
IMG_9571IMG_9573

Smores:)IMG_9679
IMG_9677

image

And today I actually swam in the ocean:) It was quite cold, but I managed to stay in the water for a few minutes. And I had smores in the evening. Sweet!:)

The fall semester will be interresting and exciting, I’m starting at my last year at nursing school, scary and good to soon be finished. I’m; joining the leader-team at the after-school program, going to Frankfurt for a U2-concert, going for two weddings, going to Malawi to work in a hospital for one month together with three really nice and cool girls from my class and I’m going to work in a mental institution for eight weeks! Yeah, that’s something to look forward to and to excited about!!

Ingen kommentarer: