"Gud har sagt: Jeg slipper deg ikke og svikter deg ikke." Heb. 13.5

Welcome to my blog!

Here you can read about me and my
life as a nurse and
how my life turns out when I try to let
God lead me:)

Enjoy!

13.6.08

"Uuuuuooooi"

DSCN6772 On our way home from a car race we were driving towards a wall of darkness and thunder. It was so fascinating to watch the lightning in the skies! When we came home Ken said: "Grab the jackets in the back, we're going to the basement." I thought he was kidding, but he then he said: "I heard the siren, and then we have to go straight down there, I'm not kidding! The siren is a tornado-warning." So we went down and sat on some chairs with the radio on so we could hear news about how the storm was moving. It was a new, kind of interesting experience! The storm was moving south of Kerkhoven, so the house was not ripped up by any tornado or hit by any lightning and we didn't have to sit there for very long.

1 kommentar:

Line sa...

Wææ, hørtest skummelt ut