"Gud har sagt: Jeg slipper deg ikke og svikter deg ikke." Heb. 13.5

Welcome to my blog!

Here you can read about me and my
life as a nurse and
how my life turns out when I try to let
God lead me:)

Enjoy!

4.6.08

Last day

While the rest of the Mueller-family were busy with their stuff, I took another trip down to Hollywood.

DSCN6250 DSCN6252

DSCN6243

When I wanted to go home it was supposed to be as easy as it was to go there. But it wasn't. Instead I got to experience a little warm American culture:) When I came to the train station, I came just before the train, so I ran to the platform, but it was on the wrong track purchased a ticket, which I had to do before I entered the train. So I ran to the ticket-machine, but at the time I had bought the ticket, the train was gone, so I had to wait for about 30 minutes. A train came on the time that my train was scheduled to leave, so I entered. But after a while, when they announced that it was 30 minutes to next station, and that station was not mine, and we were supposed to arrive at my station in 15 minutes, I started to think I was in the wrong train. So I asked a man, and I was. But the nice thing was that I asked this man and suddenly 6-7 people around started to talk, trying to help me find the best solution, so I had some nice conversations:) And after some time waiting at a station, Blake came and picked me up.

Tomorrow I will take off and head for Minneapolis for a night. Thursday me, Derek, Regan and Justus will drive to meet Auni and her kids, and I will go with them to their home in Norfolk, Nebraska.

1 kommentar:

Aina Marie sa...

åh - det var jeg en litt festlig historie:-) Hehe!

Godt du ikke forvillet deg helt ut på bærtur!

Varm-Osloklem fra Aina Marie