"Gud har sagt: Jeg slipper deg ikke og svikter deg ikke." Heb. 13.5

Welcome to my blog!

Here you can read about me and my
life as a nurse and
how my life turns out when I try to let
God lead me:)

Enjoy!

16.6.08

Cornfields and smalltown

My second last stop on this almost three months long trip to America was with some relatives that lives in a small town called Kerkhoven. It's a nice little place, surrounded by huge cornfields.
It became some nice, relaxing days with not too much program. The first day I visited Clara, my oldest relative here in America, her parents came from Norway and settled here in Minnesota in those days...Really nice to see her!

Other things: Me and Ken went to this car and tractor museum, that had some really nice stuff.

On Thursday afternoon, before the thunderstorm we went to this car race. It was really fun to watch, different types of cars to compete in the different rounds. And it made my day when one of them touched this other car, tipped over and rolled a couple of meters and ended up on the roof. Luckily the driver was not hurt very bad.

I ended my stay there with a lunch together with Clara and the whole Janssen-family, plus Richard and Leslie, some other relatives, that I went back to Minneapolis with, who will take me to the airport on Monday. Yes, this time I'm flying home to Norway!!
I had about two days at their home on the shore of lake Minnetonka. We went cruising on the lake in their boat, relaxed and I drove a $100,000 Mercedes convertable:D

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Råne-Per;-)

Line sa...

Tusen takk! Sete å forbereda mej no, skal ikkje opp før hal 2, å nervane he merklig nok ikkje komt enda :P

Tippa dinna bilen va passe nice å kjøre da! :D