"Gud har sagt: Jeg slipper deg ikke og svikter deg ikke." Heb. 13.5

Welcome to my blog!

Here you can read about me and my
life as a nurse and
how my life turns out when I try to let
God lead me:)

Enjoy!

9.6.08

In the country

After living in cities, suburbs or nice neighborhoods, I came to the countryside on Thursday afternoon where Auni and her family, Bruce, Katie, Chloe and Cale, lives. And this is real countryside, with the next neighbor not too close and with a LOT of fields around. It's been nice to be here, kind of the things I'm used to, with some forest and a pond near by and without this model of a sidewalk which has a certain distance from the road with grass in between. I've had really fun with the kids here, they're really fun:)

 DSCN6399

Katie, Cale and Chloe did a good job at the mini golf course

 

 

 

 

DSCN6497

 

 

 

It was a real kick to shoot with a shotgun! Later that day I went for a walk, trying to find and shoot the skunk that had sprayed around the house. I think I hit a turtle in the pond nearby instead..

 

DSCN6413

Kaite and Chloe are grilling marshmallows to make a smore. (grilled mashmallow between two crackers and a piece of chocolate)

DSCN6415

Me and Auni:D

DSCN6459

Bruce caught a fish! I did too, but I didn't get a good picture of it.

DSCN6531 

DSCN6314

 

I'm really glad that I got to see Derek, Regan and Justus one more time before I leave the US! They're having a baby soon!!

3 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Høyre rykter om at en gal nordmann sprang rundt med pumpe-hagle i skogen i Norfolk og skaut på stinkdyr og skilpadder...
Ej e rysta!

Marte sa...

Så utroli kosli Per! bare syns d mangla litt info om ken i all verden dissa folka e! Syns du kjenne heile amerika e!
Har du skikkelig american accent no da eller? hahah:D eg ler.

Gleda me MAX til grillparty! Aina mååå komme! Vet du allerede ka dato d blir kjære planleggingsfreak? :P

Stoooor klem å masse gleding til gjensyn!

Line sa...

Ej he ei utfordring til dej på bloggen min :P