"Gud har sagt: Jeg slipper deg ikke og svikter deg ikke." Heb. 13.5

Welcome to my blog!

Here you can read about me and my
life as a nurse and
how my life turns out when I try to let
God lead me:)

Enjoy!

12.6.08

The Challenge!

Every player answers the questions about him self. In the end you list 6 other persons and post a note on their blog that you have given them a challenge and ask them to read your blog. When you have answered the questions, you let the person that gave you the challenge know.

1: What did you do for 10 years ago?
For 10 years ago I was still young and I went to Valderøy secondary school!

2: Mention 5 things that you have/had on your "to-do" list today.
- Surf the Internet and check my blog and Facebook
- Go to the nearest town Wilmar together with my relative
- Buy and write some postcards
- Watch a car race

3: Snacks that I like.
Norwegian Milk chocolate, chips, candy

4: Things I would have done as a millionaire:
Given money to FOCUS Uganda and FOCUS Mulago Child Project, paid off debts, surely done some shopping, maybe found a bigger apartment in Oslo

5: Places I have lived:
Vigra<3, Norway, Kampala, Uganda and Chicago, USA. And this coming fall I'm moving to Oslo!

I pass this challenge on to:
Nicholas, Kay, Rafaela, Marit, Nina and Aina!

2 kommentarer:

Kay Amund sa...

hehe!
Ja, ej faer sjaa om ej teke utfordinga!
Idag he ej oppdatert bloggen, so blir en anna dag!

Kos dej masse i USA!
Kjekt at du oppdatera bloggen so ofte
Snakkes i maanedsskifte!"

Line sa...

Deeer ja! Veldig bra :D


Å tusen takk :) Satsa på eksamen skal gå greit ;D