"Gud har sagt: Jeg slipper deg ikke og svikter deg ikke." Heb. 13.5

Welcome to my blog!

Here you can read about me and my
life as a nurse and
how my life turns out when I try to let
God lead me:)

Enjoy!

17.6.08

Home

I'm home at Vigra. I'm sitting in my chair in front of my TV. Sitting here with a little strange feeling. Is the three months in the US really over? I haven't really landed yet, a lot of thoughts are going around in my mind. I had a really nice evening with my family, we had a nice supper with good Norwegian food. SO good to see them!! I didn't get very much sleep on any of the flights, so I'm quite tired, and looking forward to crawl into my own bed and under my duvet:)

It's been almost three really good months, with a lot of fun and exciting things, and some boring things, and many interesting things. I think the best of everything was the days at the shelter in Chicago, helping to give out food or serve dinner to poor and homeless people, and to share God's love with them, and to be a part of His love for these people. He loves them just as much as he loves me and you!

There is no place like home! Away is good, but home is best!!

4 kommentarer:

Kay Amund sa...

Velkommen heim:)
haape du he faat sove ut litt! Kos dej masse!

Unknown sa...

Vælkømmen heim te gamlelandet!

Line sa...

Du e tagga i bloggen min :P

Unknown sa...

Lite soving på flyturan skjønne æ, men klarte du dæ uten lufting denne gangen?