"Gud har sagt: Jeg slipper deg ikke og svikter deg ikke." Heb. 13.5

Welcome to my blog!

Here you can read about me and my
life as a nurse and
how my life turns out when I try to let
God lead me:)

Enjoy!

4.4.08

Settling in

It’s Friday today, which means that I’ve been here in Chicago for one week. It’s been kind of a strange week, but it has gone quite fast, and I’m glad it did. I had many thoughts like; “what am I doing here?”, “is there a meaning behind this?”, “should I just leave?”, “shall I really do dishes the next 1,5 month?”. But I think it is a good thing to face the problems or struggles, and go through them, with God, and he will make me stronger that way, instead of running away from them. And God equips a willing heart, and He gives me strength to wash:)

 Yesterday I had a really nice day, which I really needed! In the evening we were some people in the kitchen, making different sorts of cookies. We had a really fun time, and I got to know more people:p Tonight we have a coffee-bar and concerts here, so that will be fun!








Wish you all a really nice weekend!

Ingen kommentarer: