"Gud har sagt: Jeg slipper deg ikke og svikter deg ikke." Heb. 13.5

Welcome to my blog!

Here you can read about me and my
life as a nurse and
how my life turns out when I try to let
God lead me:)

Enjoy!

14.4.08

PartyWeekend

I can't say I'm bored in the weekends when I'm not doing dishes. They have been filled with different things every week.

Yesterday morning I went to the McDonald's one block from where I live, to meet Lynn and Larry Mueller. I thought they hadn't come yet, so I stopped in the hallway there to wait. Shortly after I heard a voice behind me; "are you Per-Oddvin?". And there they were, Lynn and Larry, waiting for me! Our mission for the day was Derek's birthday party. So we loaded my stuff into the car and set off.

It was good to once again be in La Crosse, and as always, good to see Derek, Regan and Justus! Regan had made a really nice party for Derek, with many friends and some family and she served a lot of good treats.
 
In the evening I went for a walk downtown by my self, just to see La Crosse one more time, probably the last, since Derek is getting a new job and moving to Rochester pretty soon. So, next time I see them is probably in a new home in Rochester! Wish you good luck with all the things that are going to happen the next month!

And this morning we went to church, where they were kind of sending Derek and Regan off, before we got in the car to drive back to Chicago and Fort Wayne. It was a nice trip, and really nice to see Lynn and Larry! It’s 20 years ago since I saw Lynn last time, and Larry I’ve only seen in pictures. So next weekend, I’m going….hehe, sorry won’t tell you!

3 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Ser ut som om du he hatt ei flotte helg! Du fær med dej utrulig mange flotte opplevelser. Forsatt e d lenge til du skal heimgjen og ifølge timeplanen din he du mykje å gle dej til:-)
Her heime nyte oss våren. He planer om litt hagearbeid i dag.

Lykke til med oppvasken!

Klem frå Anne, Alex og Oskar

Ingrid's blog sa...

Hei Per!:)

ser ut som om helgen din va bra!:)
D virke som om du får med deg mye, selv om du må stå mye i oppvasken!

God bless!

Klemmer fra Ingrid

Kay Amund sa...

E spent på ka som skjer t helga, sia du ikkje vil fortelle d på bloggen:P heh!

KJekt å lese på bloggen din!
Forsett å skriv