"Gud har sagt: Jeg slipper deg ikke og svikter deg ikke." Heb. 13.5

Welcome to my blog!

Here you can read about me and my
life as a nurse and
how my life turns out when I try to let
God lead me:)

Enjoy!

9.4.08

Afternoon at the Museum


Tuesdays are free admission days at the Field Museum downtown, so me and Richard, my room mate went. It was very interesting!

In the end today I have a quiz for the loyal readers of my blog (and for you that accidentally bumped into it). Which animals does the following head skulls belong to? The answer is at the bottom.





Answer: Giraffe, black rhino and hippo

2 kommentarer:

Kay Amund sa...

Trukje ej klarte nokken av quizen:P

Kjekt å lese om møte me Nicolas!
Du e heldig som fær møte so masse folk:=)

Kos dej masse videre
Gud bevare dej:)

taisotsubo sa...

Hei Per!

Are you in US? I didn´t know that!
You should take a trip down to Brazil and visit us! =)
Klem,
Tais