"Gud har sagt: Jeg slipper deg ikke og svikter deg ikke." Heb. 13.5

Welcome to my blog!

Here you can read about me and my
life as a nurse and
how my life turns out when I try to let
God lead me:)

Enjoy!

21.4.08

Guns, blood and pizza

This weekend was one of the rare ones. I went to Fort Wayne, Indiana, to visit Lynn and Larry Mueller. I came late Friday evening, so I will say it started on Saturday. But it was the perfect start. Right after breakfast I hooked my computer to internet to talk with people back home on skype. It was so good to see them and talk to them!!

When we had said goodbye we went for a sweet lunch at Krispy Kreme. Wow, it’s the best doughnuts you can get! My dad has something to look forward to!

Then I and Larry were ready for some action. Larry is in a shooting club, so we went to a shooting range. I tried 5 different pistols and had a really fun time!! I hit the target many times, even twice in the center! Should I say where the blood came from? My thumb was in the way of the thing that goes back to reload.


In the afternoon some youths, that Lynn knows came over, and finally I got to taste the pizza that Larry makes that I’ve heard so much about! And it was three really good pizzas! We had a really nice evening with card games, bonfire outside and we had fun with my camera.


I also found something that I really miss. The sound of silence. Their neighborhood was a really nice area and it was nice to hear the grasshoppers in the evening instead of all the traffic and sirens. 

3 kommentarer:

Kay Amund sa...

Høres ut so ei veldig fin helg:)
Pistol-Per, blir tøff i usa lr:P hehe!

forsette å oppdatere, e spennede å lese!

Gud bevare deg!

Aina Marie sa...

Sounds like a great weekend. Ha - jeg får nesten lyst til å skrive på engelsk:-)

Håper alt er vel og at du nyter dine siste dager før bursdagen forandrer din alder:-)

Ha en god onsdag!

Anonym sa...

Hei!
Skal du melde dej inn i pistolklubben når du kjøme heimgjen? Ej e imponert over at du traff blink. Ej e en ufattelig dårlig skytter (med hagle da...)

Ej trur ej e klar for en Krispy Kreme!
Kanskje du må starte opp ei sjappe her i norge? D trur ej e en god forretningside!
Nyt fineveret i chicago og ha en strålendes dag!
Klem frå Anne