"Gud har sagt: Jeg slipper deg ikke og svikter deg ikke." Heb. 13.5

Welcome to my blog!

Here you can read about me and my
life as a nurse and
how my life turns out when I try to let
God lead me:)

Enjoy!

14.1.07

InfieldParty 2007!

This week we had infieldcourse here in Kampala! All the teams in East-Africa gathered at hotel Blue Mango and Øystein and Harald came to be with us.

It was really good to se everybody, to be together and have like a minivacation. We had some really good days, we’ve been swimming in the pool, playing Ligretto, interacted and had fun!

At Saturday we had a day of fun, we rented a bus to go to Jinjer. We visited the Source of the Nile and some waterfalls along the Nile. The highlight of the day was the Bungee Jumping into the Nile.

It was indescribable PSYCHO!!!


!!!!!The next lines should Not be read by my mum and grandparents




The ramp was 65 meters over the water. I was quite stressed when the man made me ready for the jump; I just hoped that my heart could bear this. When everything was ready; the thing that I had to trust the next few second of my life in, was tightened around my ankles and I was standing on the edge with my arms holding onto a bar on the ceiling, I guess many thoughts ran through my mind. Unfortunately I looked down half a second, and I thought, “No, why did I look down, now I won’t jump”. But when I lowered my arms and the man counted “3, 2, 1, Bungee!!!”, I JUMPED! It was against all naturelaws, but I JUMPED!!! As I said, it is impossible to describe what ran through my head, I tried to scream, but I couldn’t do it before the rope was tightened and I was pulled back to hang in the air again for a second.

In the end of the course we sat at the hotel and everybody said something encouraging about everybody, it was a really nice way to end it, and it was sad to say goodbye. But I’m really glad that we will meet again soon!

3 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Hmm!
No he ej sett det. Sjukelege påfunn syns ej veit du, glad det e over. Men ej unne dej opplevelsen, og godt hjertet tålte det!
Ha ei fin veke!
Kjempeklem frå oss

Marte sa...

Saiko da Per! Steine d saa toff du e! Kan tenke me d va morro men aassaa litt vettskremmende.
Mine nyttaarsmaal ligna ganske mye paa dine:P
Gleda me til gjensyn paa hald, aa om vi faar tid et lite sunnmorstreff hjemme i Aalesund for vi reise paa Hald!

Stor klem fra Marte;)

Anonym sa...

KONGE PER!!!
Konge!!