"Gud har sagt: Jeg slipper deg ikke og svikter deg ikke." Heb. 13.5

Welcome to my blog!

Here you can read about me and my
life as a nurse and
how my life turns out when I try to let
God lead me:)

Enjoy!

6.1.07

Happy New Year!

Year 2006 is history, and 2007 is ahead of us! Want to wish You a Happy New Year!
How did you enter the new year? Tell me! I want to know!

Me, Kay, Ingrid and Aina went to Nairobi, to attend the EZRA-conference ’06-’07, organized by FOCUS Kenya. We went one day before it started to visit Team Nairobi. On our way we saw zebras, antelopes and warthogs! That was awesome!! Rest of the trip was nothing to write home about, except from the beautiful scenery….(in fact we were told that the conference started one day before it actually did). But it was good to have a day to relax before it started.

The conference was good, interesting seminars, good meetings and I met many really nice people!
Me and Paul (and Marit behind)

It was program from the morning to the evening, so we didn’t get bored. One of the days the boys took “the day off” to go to town and meet Anne-Margrethe and Eivind. Nairobi was nice and there was a place with really good coffee and brownies; I think I could like to stay there (in Nairobi, not at the coffee place).
At New Years Eve we were 13 Norwegians at the conference! (Team Kampala, Team Busheny, Team Mbale + Thomas’ sister and Team Nairobi) I really had a good time, instead of fireworks we were shouting and jumping into the New Year.

Have you made any New Year resolutions? Tell me! I want to know!
I’ve made a few:
- Learn Spanish
- Read the Bible more
- Jog more and take more sit-ups
- Eat less candy and drink less sodas but eat more fruit
Do you have thing to look forward to in 2007?
If not, I can give you at least one:
- I’m coming home from Uganda! (12th april!)
Things I’m looking forward to:
- To come home from Uganda
- To meet the Hald-students
- Some weddings
- Skjærgårds Music & Mission
- Kebabdate with Aina Marie and kakao-evening at hers place in December

I didn’t tell you about the return-trip from Nairobi. At 7 PM at Wednesday, a 17 hour long nightmare started. For more details and information, please contact me.
Even though Nairobi was a really nice town, it was very good to come home to Kampala!

Why can't the bus leave? Now?!

Good old Kampala

Ingen kommentarer: