"Gud har sagt: Jeg slipper deg ikke og svikter deg ikke." Heb. 13.5

Welcome to my blog!

Here you can read about me and my
life as a nurse and
how my life turns out when I try to let
God lead me:)

Enjoy!

1.11.06

Us, and our friend the imam

I just have to tell you about our alarm clock. It’s probably the best alarm you can get. Oh, you don’t need to be jealous. Even though it’s a very good wakeup call, I would choose to not have it if I could choose. You see, we are so lucky to have a mosque as our closest neighbor. And our friends, the imams have their first service around six o’clock in the morning, which lasts for about 10 minutes then they have a break for about 30 minutes before the next shouting starts and lasts for another 10 minutes. Unfortunately they have a speaker that points straight to our window, a thing that doesn’t make the situation any better. As I’m writing this they just start a service. Maybe I should take advantage of the situation and learn some Arabic? I don’t think so. But if you wake up at six o’clock, looks at you watch, and thinking, “oh, I can sleep more”, please think of me and Kay.

4 kommentarer:

Kay Amund sa...

Hehe:P
I usualy weak up 5 min for the Muslims, I dont no why:P
So sofare I havent sleept away me days:P

Natalie sa...

Hørtes koseleg ut! :)

Ingrid's blog sa...

eg hb at d blir bedre for dåkk når dåkk kommme t vertsfamilien!! :)Uansett.. me snakkes i mårå, når me sga lage norsk mat å greier...! :)

Marit sa...

Hei per! So kjekt aa lese, rart aa tenke paa at oss e paa samme kontinent:)akkurat no sitte ej i dar es salaam, ette 5 veke i bushen va d jammen godt aa komme til litt sivilisasjon:)Tek baaten ovet til zanzibar i maarga, der oss ska ver dei siste 3 vekene:) God bless ju!!!