"Gud har sagt: Jeg slipper deg ikke og svikter deg ikke." Heb. 13.5

Welcome to my blog!

Here you can read about me and my
life as a nurse and
how my life turns out when I try to let
God lead me:)

Enjoy!

13.11.06

On the move

This first month I and Kay have been lodged temporarily with our boss, Sam. But Friday around noon they came and told us that “you’re moving, now”. One of the sons in the house is here to pick up your stuff and take it to your new home before lunch! So we had 10 minutes to pack our bags and grad our things. So now we live in an area called Mulago, 15 minutes walk from the office, but far enough so we don’t hear the MuslimsJ Our hosts we can say are a couple that are well grown up, they have 5 biological sons and after the wife’s sister died she took care of her kids too. But only one of their sons and some of their nephews live here. And we have two housemaids. The wife is a nurse, something that I would appreciated very much right now if she was home, because I smashed my forehead into an open window and started to bleed, and I’m not sure if it will be ok or if I should see a doctor, but I hope for number one at the moment and will wait and see. The man is a senior pastor in the DeliveranceChurch here in Kampala, both are very busy, so we haven’t got the chance to talk to them so much yet. I and Kay share a room in the “guesthouse”, and in the main house there is a big kitchen, a big dining room and a big living room, a corridor where there is two bathrooms and bedrooms. When the power goes off, they have a big battery that provides power for light in the main house and the TV. Here is a cat, a dog, three turkeys and a cock that likes to crow around 6 am every morning.
My poor forehead

Our thin, ugly cat

The turkeys

Our dear friend and wakeupcall

Our livingroom

2 kommentarer:

Nils-Ove Støbakk sa...

grattis me ny kåk da, gutta!

he dokke heile gjestehuset for dokke sjøl, eller?

Anonym sa...

Hei min sønn!
Flott at dåkke he fått permanent opphaldsstad. Bytta imamen med ein hane altså? ja,ja, ein skal ikkje sove vekk ungdomstida..Det ser og høyres ut til å vere eit flott losji, håpe dåkke vil trivast der, og at dei vil trivast med dåkke. Håpe det gjekk bra med skaden! Her e det som vanleg kuling og regn ein dag, og regn og kuling neste dag. Men i dag gler oss oss til premiere på "Dei elendige" på ungdomsskulen. Ha ei fortsatt god veke. Hels til Kay :)Klem frå mor