"Gud har sagt: Jeg slipper deg ikke og svikter deg ikke." Heb. 13.5

Welcome to my blog!

Here you can read about me and my
life as a nurse and
how my life turns out when I try to let
God lead me:)

Enjoy!

7.9.10

It’s time. Again.

Opening a brand new pack, and taking out a Lariam, anti-Malaria-tablet does something to me. It goes through my whole body. A good feeling. Memories. Excitement. It means that I’m going back to Africa in seven days!

Kampala Road. FOCUS. Matoke and chapati. CLD. Team Kampala. Quiet-time and morning devotion. “As a deer”, “Revelation Song”. Team A. Dusty roads. “Mzungu!”. So many things runs through my mind.

This trip has been somewhere in the future. But now it’s here, just a few days ahead!! Starting to get quite excited now!

This time the trip goes to Malawi. New country, new people, many ways a new culture. Me and four girls are going together to a town up north called Mzuzu. We will work in a hospital called St. John’s. Not sure what we will do yet, but that makes everything just more exciting. “Be open minded on what to expect” is the message from our coordinator. After I’ve been three times in Uganda, I think I know a little bit of how to just take it as it comes and not be very annoyed if things are not as expected. But one of the things I have a hard time learning, is the African time…

We will get a soft start with a four days safari in South Luangwa National Park in Zambia. Next blog will be from Lilongwe, the capitol of Malawi!

Peace out

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Hei godeguten. Du har mange baller i lufta og ser ut til å takle alle.Ha ein fin tur og lykke til med både safari og arbeidet i
Malavi. Vi tenker på deg.Stoor klem frå bestefar og mormor.