"Gud har sagt: Jeg slipper deg ikke og svikter deg ikke." Heb. 13.5

Welcome to my blog!

Here you can read about me and my
life as a nurse and
how my life turns out when I try to let
God lead me:)

Enjoy!

14.9.10

Cramped, hot and a drunk guy

IMG_1818

We are ready!

After to many hours of traveling we arrived safely in Lilongwe this afternoon :D

IMG_1836

We had some hours to kill in London, so we went into the city center. There we had a good meal at Kentucky Fried Chicken, some speed-shopping and sightseeing of Big Ben and The Parliament, before we went back.

IMG_1876

 IMG_1896
IMG_1894
IMG_1934

The plane-rides was not much to write home about exept for a nun (which had a nun-suite, blanket and tick sweater to keep her warm) almost fainted because she was too hot. The flight attendants kept asking her if she was ok or if she was going to faint. So me and Liliane who sat on the row behind, started to use our nursing-skills, and came up with simple ideas like remove the blanket, take off the sweater and put wet towels on her fore-head. She became better.

The guy that got a little too much wine that was seated on the row in front of the nun, kept joking about the situation and speaking loud….Anyway, I managed to get some sleep:)

IMG_1989IMG_1977

We arrived in a flat part of the country, got some local money and found a taxi. We stay at a backpacker-place, where we spent the afternoon in the sun with my feet in the swimming-pool. Tonight we are invited to eat dinner together with some scottish people I met here. Nice:)

IMG_1994

Tomorrow we’re going to Zambia for a four day safari!!

1 kommentar:

mamma sa...

Hello!
Nice to read about your trip, and good to know that you are all safe and sound so far. Wish you a very pleasant safari! Looking forward to reports from the wilderness. Ta godt vare på kvarandre, oss her ber om at dåkke må få eit utbytterikt, kjekt og trygt opphald.
Kjempemammaklem