"Gud har sagt: Jeg slipper deg ikke og svikter deg ikke." Heb. 13.5

Welcome to my blog!

Here you can read about me and my
life as a nurse and
how my life turns out when I try to let
God lead me:)

Enjoy!

15.9.10

I hope to see..

..lions, elephants, giraffes, leopards and many many other animals on our game-drives tomorrow and Friday. After many hours drive on more or less ok roads, we arrived at our camp in South Luangwa National Park in Zambia this afternoon.

image

image 

IMG_2052
Have to show a picture of a whirlwind we passed (can I call it a small tornado?)

We had heard talks about elephants crossing the camp-area, but thought that was just talks. But the welocome-comittee was a family of eight of them, eating from the trees 30 meters from where we were seated!! Two times later in the evening they crossed again, and this time they wanted to come into the dining-area, so the guys in the bar had to chase them away. They were like 5-6 meters away! Crazy!

In the river below we could spot hippoes hangin’ out in the water and behind our cabin the baboons are running around having fun and sexual intercourse with each other, not caring about us “mzungus” watching them.

IMG_2132  IMG_2072 IMG_2078 image

Today we just relaxed by the pool, enjoying the nice afternoon-sun:)image

1 kommentar:

Unknown sa...

Hahah! Baboons having sexual intercourse? Action at the safari camp!! :D

Enjoy yourself! Oops. I wrote in english!

Klem fra Marte