"Gud har sagt: Jeg slipper deg ikke og svikter deg ikke." Heb. 13.5

Welcome to my blog!

Here you can read about me and my
life as a nurse and
how my life turns out when I try to let
God lead me:)

Enjoy!

22.9.10

Monday morning started with problems with the ATM. We really needed money, because we had to pay the counsil of nursing and get our permission before we could go to Mzuzu and practice in the hospital here.When we didn't know what to do, we tried to put all our money together, and we actually had enough:) So everything worked out.

So off we went. It was a five hours drive first through flat land, before we reached the mountains, and we went up up, and doown, up and down. We stopped at a market and bought 8 kilos potatos, and 5 kilos of onion and tomatos.

We were told we were going to get our a kitchen, living-room, toilets and showers that only the five of us are using, and each our bed-room. We thought that was very ok! When we reached Mbakaya, our contant-person, led us to the place, and it was a wing in the hostel. The halls are big and can be a little scary when it's dark. The livingroom and kitchen is one BIG, not cozy at all, room. But we have 5 showers (with hot water!), 4 toilets, 10 sinks and a loundry-room by our self! In daylight it seemed more ok than the night before. So we all think it will be ok:)

Yesterday was an introduction-day, we were showed around at the school and the hospital. What can I say? I knew that the conditions would be different, but it still hits you in the face... A blog about that and my work another time.

I've been at the internet now for three hours, trying to upload the blog we have together, and my blog... but internet is too slow... So don't expect many pictures on the blog! I hope what I write can be interresting and exciting enough so you will read it!

Well, going now.

1 kommentar:

stornesnordal sa...

Lika oppdateringane tross tregt nett. Her e det haust, kaldt og vått. Ellers e både ej og Ole svært nøgde med vår nyeste investering, vaske-Velga. Kom heim til ny-shina hus i dag. Fantastisk! Jakob he vør på trening, Tuva fekk bli med for å ste å sjå og tenke på kor kjekt det blir når ho blir fem... :) Gler oss til å høyre meir frå Mzuzu.