"Gud har sagt: Jeg slipper deg ikke og svikter deg ikke." Heb. 13.5

Welcome to my blog!

Here you can read about me and my
life as a nurse and
how my life turns out when I try to let
God lead me:)

Enjoy!

24.8.08

Weekend happenings

My second weekend here in Oslo is coming to an end, and has been a really nice one! Friday evening I went to the airport to pick up Ragna. She was staying over one night at my place, before she went back to the airport this yesterday morning, to go to Great Britain and start her High School year at a school outside Birmingham. We had a nice evening together, went out to take a look at the happenings in Oslo on a nice Friday night. Before we went back home through Karl Johan we had a photo shoot in front of the Castle.

DSCN7723 DSCN7720

DSCN7731 DSCN7735

Yesterday after noon a church many of my friends attends had a BBQ-party in a park, so I went there together with Kay. The weather was perfect, and many nice people so we had a nice time together. Later me, Kay, Camilla and Stine went together down to Aker Brygge and there is a festival going on these days, so there was a lot of people. We walked around watching the things going on. A really really nice Saturday after noon and evening!

DSCN7737   Some nice people from Sunnmøre

 DSCN7754 DSCN7764

1 kommentar:

Unknown sa...

sounds like you are enjoying yourself!:) hope you are well.