"Gud har sagt: Jeg slipper deg ikke og svikter deg ikke." Heb. 13.5

Welcome to my blog!

Here you can read about me and my
life as a nurse and
how my life turns out when I try to let
God lead me:)

Enjoy!

17.8.08

The first weekend in Oslo

No, it's not my first weekend ever in Oslo. But my first weekn.d as a citizen of this city. It's been a really nice weekend too! Much of my way down I went together with Jan Harald, was nice to see him and to have someone to travel together with. On Saturday early afternoon I met Trude, we just walked downtown, looked on some laptops, to see which she should buy.

Late afternoon the same day Marit came to town and she camped with me and Kay. Really nice of her to pay us a visit! Me and Camilla met her at the Central Station and went up to my place. Soon after Merete came, so me, Marit, Merete, Camilla and Kay went out to find some place to eat. After a Chinese dinner we met Helene, and the six of us just walked downtown to take a look on the life in the heart of Oslo. Later we went back to me and Kay's place to hang out, eat snacks and play Ligretto.

 DSCN7634DSCN7642

 DSCN7647 DSCN7648

DSCN7662 

Today me, Kay and Marit took a trip up to the King's Castle, and we  got some funny pictures together with the guards and around the Castle. I even touched it!! In the evening, after we said good bye to Marit we went for a Church service at Storsalen, and later me, Stian and Kay just walked around at Karl Johan.

DSCN7675DSCN7680

2 kommentarer:

Line sa...

Ligretto e konge! :D

Kay Amund sa...

Herlig me d nye bilde på banneren øvers:)

Du fær oppdatere me litt om studiestart me ette kvart!