"Gud har sagt: Jeg slipper deg ikke og svikter deg ikke." Heb. 13.5

Welcome to my blog!

Here you can read about me and my
life as a nurse and
how my life turns out when I try to let
God lead me:)

Enjoy!

3.8.08

Moving out of home...

When I say the words over I get kind of a strange feeling. I'm moving out of home, into an apartment in Oslo. Yes, I've been away from home over a longer period before, but that has been for trips or studies for a shorter period, and home has been home. From now I'm in a way just visiting when I'm coming home. Trips I want to go for, visiting friends in other cities for example, now also has to be visiting family back home!

From Thursday night to Saturday night me and my roommate Kay drove to Oslo, moved my and his stuff into the apartment and went back home. It's an ok place and we will get it nice little by little when we find out what we want to use to separate kitchen and living room and what to put on the walls.

I didn't take any pictures of the place, I forgot my camera in the car every time I got things from it to carry into the apartment. But I have some pictures of the removal load and the trip.

DSCN7547 DSCN7551

DSCN7560

DSCN7579 DSCN7581

3 kommentarer:

Line sa...

Åjåj!Spennende ;) Ka du skal gjer i Oslo da?

Line sa...
Denne kommentaren har blitt fjernet av forfatteren.
Line sa...

Hehe, no blir de kommentar-samtale :P
Sjukepleien på diakonhjemmet høres vertfall spennende ut da, so det blir nok bra :)

Men ja, ej gjekk forbi Lille i går, ha vør på jobb :)
Å takk for kommentaren om bilda :)