"Gud har sagt: Jeg slipper deg ikke og svikter deg ikke." Heb. 13.5

Welcome to my blog!

Here you can read about me and my
life as a nurse and
how my life turns out when I try to let
God lead me:)

Enjoy!

20.8.08

Last week at home

I didn't get time to write anything about my last week at home before I moved last Friday, so here is an update. It was some really nice days with a lot of time with my family, time with friends and two nightshifts.

DSCN7621The weekend before I had been to a wedding in the south of Norway and when I came home they were celebrating Tuva's first birthday! The time is running fast!! Some days later she took her first steps without start-help! (Maria have to correct me if I'm wrong, I think that is what she said).  Jakob was happy that I came home so he could play with my LEGO with me. So when Maria and Ole was ready to go, he was not and Maria asked if he wanted to stay with Uncle Per over night, and yes, he wanted to do that. So we played with the LEGO up to way over bed time and had a nice time together. Man, he was up early the next morning, six o'clock! But we had breakfast together with my mum before we went back to the LEGO.

On Wednesday my Bible-study group came together, and since we had not been so good to meet this summer we had many things to talk about. Was nice to see them and pray together with them before I had to go for my shift.

Thursday Grandmother Arnhild had birthday, so in the afternoon we gathered there to celebrate and the next day we gathered there again to eat potetball. It was a nice way to end this summer's holidays:D

Ingen kommentarer: