"Gud har sagt: Jeg slipper deg ikke og svikter deg ikke." Heb. 13.5

Welcome to my blog!

Here you can read about me and my
life as a nurse and
how my life turns out when I try to let
God lead me:)

Enjoy!

28.11.10

Supper, TV and fun!

This past week has been very nice:) The days at the mental hospital can be kind of similar, but past Tuesday the students had a activity-day for the patients and staff with hot dogs, coffee and “gløgg” inside afterwards. They all seemed to enjoy it! Wednesday and Thursday we had different program too, so I have almost not been with the patients at all this week. Nice to have a break from the normal days.

I’m not sure if I’ve written anything about it, but this fall I’ve been without a TV. It’s been kind of boring and yeah, I’ve missed it. But on Thursday I had supper at a friend’s apartment, which was very nice! Don’t see her very often, so it was nice to watch TV and hang out. But, when I came home, outside the door into my apartment building,  there was a small TV, on a small table. On top of the remote control, on a piece of paper, it was written: “Free TV for you!”. So I thought: “Well, I can’t just leave it out here in the cold, better take it in to my warm room”. Yeah!!

IMG_5432

My “new” TV. You might wonder what I had for dinner today when you see this picture..it was spaghetti with gravy:) And today’s food for the soul, 1 Thessalonians 5.

Friday I went to Marte to play a boardgame called Carcassonne, eat brownies with ice-cream and drink coffee, with something extra in;) Marit, Signe Lisa and Aina also joined, and we had a very very fun evening!! I won the second game by the way:) Wonderful people, a fun game and good food made it a perfect evening!

IMG_5424

IMG_5402

IMG_5419

Hope everyone had a nice first Sunday in advent!! Yepp, Christmas is getting closer:) Wish you a nice week!

Ingen kommentarer: