"Gud har sagt: Jeg slipper deg ikke og svikter deg ikke." Heb. 13.5

Welcome to my blog!

Here you can read about me and my
life as a nurse and
how my life turns out when I try to let
God lead me:)

Enjoy!

9.11.10

Nice times

It’s getting colder here in Norway. As I write light snow is falling. It’s this time of the year. It came a little too fast this year, probably because I missed five weeks of the fall when I was in Malawi. But I’m not sorry.

As I wrote two posts ago I’m now in a hospital for elderly with mental problems, the unit I’m in is for people with psychosis and suicidal thoughts. Many of them have delusions and they see things that are not there. It’s a challenging and interresting group of patients to work with! What is the right way to care for this type of patients? How much shall I do to try to make them understand that they are having thoughts and iedeas that are sometimes taken totally out of the blue and made it real for them selves? For them it is real!

So after two weeks there, it was good to get a break and a long weekend away from work and from Oslo. Friday evening I took a small plane to a place called Førde to visit Kay, a good friend who lives there. Another good friend of ours, Stine, drove from her home to be there too! Was so nice to see them, and get to hang out a whole weekend! We ate good food, relaxed, went hiking and just had a good time.

image

image
The water is dead calm, making a mirror (photo: Stine)

image

IMG_5257
Is it safe to go out? Stine is checking.

Thank you for a really nice, fun and relaxing weekend!

1 kommentar:

Unknown sa...

Hurra! Å så koselige bilde! Smil smil! Skulla gjerne vært med og leika i snøen ;)
Stor klem!