"Gud har sagt: Jeg slipper deg ikke og svikter deg ikke." Heb. 13.5

Welcome to my blog!

Here you can read about me and my
life as a nurse and
how my life turns out when I try to let
God lead me:)

Enjoy!

16.7.10

Gerenge. Goodbyes. Sad times.

Since my blog appears on Facebook and people can see my blog I will write in English, so now Kelsey you and other readers can read the text And enjoy the pictures :)

After the two days in Kaliro, the time we all feard and was kind of looking forward to was getting closer. I think we all were looking forward to go back to family and friends, but we were all sad that the mission was over and we had say good bye to each other.

It was also nice to be back in Gerenge where I had a many good memories from. Missions camp, Childrens camp, Leadership summit, swimming, worship, praising God early in the morning etc.

This time I will especially remember Rachel and Hannah’s dance, the time of affirmation and Robert’s dance, especially performed by Rachel, Sam and Hannah;)

IMG_7325

IMG_7359

 IMG_7386

IMG_7379
Mangos!!!

P1040357

IMG_7432

Thanks guys!! You are all really wonderful :D
I’m so glad and I thank God over and over again that I met you!

Ingen kommentarer: