"Gud har sagt: Jeg slipper deg ikke og svikter deg ikke." Heb. 13.5

Welcome to my blog!

Here you can read about me and my
life as a nurse and
how my life turns out when I try to let
God lead me:)

Enjoy!

18.7.10

Being an uncle..

..is something I like! And fortunally my sister asked me to watch John for some time this evening :)

image
“Can I go there uncle?”

“Shall we go and see gerate-grandmother John?”. He’s nodding his head. She was expecting visitors, and she had baked buns, so we got one and went back down stairs. I put some butter on the bun, but John was not very interrested. But when I put som jam on…

image
image
image
“The bun was much better with the jam!”
image
“Maybe this toy tastes just as good?”

 
image

image 
Oh, he’s running away!!

image 
Uncle Per wanted to read a book... “That’s too boring Uncle! I have some energy I need to spend.”

Ingen kommentarer: