"Gud har sagt: Jeg slipper deg ikke og svikter deg ikke." Heb. 13.5

Welcome to my blog!

Here you can read about me and my
life as a nurse and
how my life turns out when I try to let
God lead me:)

Enjoy!

3.7.08

Summer and sun!

To the readers of this blog, sorry that I've been so slow to update! One of the things I missed the most when I returned to Norway was the nice weather. But the last days the nice weather has come to my place too:) I've been to the beach the last two days and we've been outside, grilled and just enjoyed the sun and warm weather.

DSCN6867

Tuva is playing in the sand

DSCN6885

Me and Jakob is building a sand castle

DSCN6872

DSCN6920

DSCN6931

DSCN6937 Jakob and Grandpa

2 kommentarer:

Line sa...

Kjempegreier! Oss blir der sikkert heile dagen :D

Kay Amund sa...

Bra me ferie oppdateringa!
Håpe resten av ferien blir bra!