"Gud har sagt: Jeg slipper deg ikke og svikter deg ikke." Heb. 13.5

Welcome to my blog!

Here you can read about me and my
life as a nurse and
how my life turns out when I try to let
God lead me:)

Enjoy!

12.7.08

Lately

I've had some really good time lately!! The weather didn't give us more than a couple of days where we could be on the beach, but that was very ok for me, since I was free when it was hot and nice, and when my next nightshift-period started, the wind increased and it got colder. Other then work I've done some really really nice things!

On Friday July 4th my American friend and his wife had a barbecue party to celebrate America's independence day! Talking about America, I'm sending my warmest greetings to my American relative, Derek and his wife Regan, that got their second child, Evelyn Elisabeth on June 3rd and to Justus that got a little sister and became a big brother!

DSCN6950 Gunhild and Nate Bremer!

After a few more nights of work I went to Oslo to watch Oskar while Anne, Alexander and Ragna went to a Bruce Springsteen-concert. The day after we took off towards Otta and my dad's cabin. When we arrived my parents were there, and late in the evening Maria, Ole, Jakob and Tuva came. For the first time in 11 years all the siblings were on the cabin together! And this time it was complete with kids and husbands. We got some really really nice days, with perfect weather and perfect people, 11 all together!

DSCN7073 DSCN7038 DSCN7040 DSCN7096 DSCN7095 DSCN7100DSCN7114  DSCN7146 DSCN7103 DSCN7124

DSCN7142 DSCN7133

  DSCN7117

I will end this post with another summer picture of my two best buddies, Oskar and Jakob. Both enjoying the sun:D

 DSCN6965

1 kommentar:

Marit sa...

For en hærli familie du he Per!! Såg skikkli kosli ut:) Håpe du he d bra!! Stor sommerklem:)