"Gud har sagt: Jeg slipper deg ikke og svikter deg ikke." Heb. 13.5

Welcome to my blog!

Here you can read about me and my
life as a nurse and
how my life turns out when I try to let
God lead me:)

Enjoy!

23.7.08

Barbeque-party 2008

For five years ago some friends of mine came together at my place to grill and have fun. The next summer I invited friends over again to grill, and now it has become kind of a tradition. But it has usually taken place over a weekend, and when I didn't find any weekend that I could have it, I planed to skip it this year. But Kay convinced me to let it take place during the week, so yesterday many friends came here and I think everybody had a really nice evening:)

DSCN7176 DSCN7181

DSCN7189

DSCN7215

DSCN7224  DSCN7230

DSCN7254

DSCN7249

1 kommentar:

Natalie sa...

Ej sønst ej høyre næ Helen på ditta siste bildet ditt! :)