"Gud har sagt: Jeg slipper deg ikke og svikter deg ikke." Heb. 13.5

Welcome to my blog!

Here you can read about me and my
life as a nurse and
how my life turns out when I try to let
God lead me:)

Enjoy!

27.10.06

A little update

The days are passing by. Actually have I started to feel that the weeks are going fast, sometimes I feel that I’ve just taken a malaria tablet, before it is Tuesday again and time to take the next one! I’m not sure if that is a bad sign as the practice period is going to fast, or a good, but I choose to take it as a good sign, and believe that the time is going fast because I’m having a good time.

For a couple of days ago we got some kind of a schedule with Sam. We’re going to spend at least one day at the office, we have one day off, totally free, one study day where we’re supposed to read our curriculum, two evenings at the university, Saturdays is with the children and at Sundays we will go to church and then we have the rest of the day free to what we want, except for some Sundays when there is a meeting.

Yesterday we visited a Care-group, and that was very interesting. For one week ago they had raised the question whether “saved” and “born again” had the same meaning. And it was interesting to hear some answers, and Kay answered that we don’t use “born again” so much in his church, but he meant that if a person is “born again” he has to stop doing bad things if he used to do that before. Other meant that everybody is “saved”, but you have to choose to accept that and then you will be “born again”. And I will say I agree with Kay. Then we sang one song and prayed in the end. A Care-group doesn’t last more than one or one and a half hour. So that will be a good thing to attend I think. And on Monday we will meet with the Care-groupleaders, and I’m not sure what we will do at that meeting, so that will be exciting!

Just a couple of things I have to mention: Yesterday I found a place I can get really good coffee! That made my day perfect:) And today I probably bought the most expensive thing to put on my bread so far, raspbarryjam for 10 000 Ush! (ca. 40 Nkr) That jam better be really good!!

6 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Hei!
Takk for CDen, Jakob høyre på og dansa:)
Må sende mej mail adr di so kan ej skrive litt og kanskje sende et bilde no og då..
Ha ei fine helg!

Anonym sa...

Forresten, kom på at ej he adr lagra på eurofoto.......

Anonym sa...

Halloen per
Ja no he Onkelen og tanta i ulsteinvik fått seg nett og e stadig på jakt etter gode ting der.
Me følge deg og ber for deg. God helg

taisotsubo sa...

Hi Per!!
How have you been?
Working hard??
Thanks for writing in English!! hehehehe..

Anonym sa...

Hei Per:)
Sola skine i Uganda...Kos dej me bringebærsylta. Kjekt å lese om korleis du he de.
Gunnil

Ragnhild sa...

Ååå...No vart o ragnhild gla:)
du skønna d, at ej måtte lage ny blogg, og her står alt på portugisisk, so alle detalja ekje på plass endå.. men ej håpe d kjem snart!:)

forresten veldi kjekt å sjå bilde frå uganda!:)håpe dåkke he d bra!:)

Klemm frå hagi i Brasil=)