"Gud har sagt: Jeg slipper deg ikke og svikter deg ikke." Heb. 13.5

Welcome to my blog!

Here you can read about me and my
life as a nurse and
how my life turns out when I try to let
God lead me:)

Enjoy!

29.4.11

Easter. Home. Friends. Uncle

Easter 2011 has passed. Last year I celebrated it in the US! This year I was home:) Nothing is like home.

One evening I had been eating supper together with some friends, and I was walking back to my grandparents’ place where I stay this week while I’m writing my bachelor-paper, and I was listening to the silence, to the peace that filled the air. And a boat that was passing by and some birds. That is something I miss when I’m in Oslo..

Since most of my family was away last week, my Easter was filled with friends, late nights, laughter, games and a lot of fun!!

IMG_8365
IMG_8265

IMG_8571 

But not all my family was gone, Anne, Oskar, John and Alex was home, so I got to some time to be Uncle Per too :) I watched John one night, and the next morning we had a lot of fun, playing, running around and just had a good time.

IMG_8478
Breakfast!
IMG_8508
Dancing!


 

One of the afternoons me, Anne and Oskar went to the movie theater to watch Rio! The movie was really good and colorful with a lot of good music! Oskar was smiling, laughing and I think he liked it :)

IMG_8537

Sunday 24th was my birthday! Yess:) It was a nice, warm day, so after a slow morning I met Maria, Ole, Jakob and Tuva, that had come home in the evening the day before, on a seashore where the kids could play.

IMG_8693

In the afternoon I had dinner at my aunt and uncle’s place together with my grandparents, even later, we had cake at my sister’s and in the evening a burger at Godøy-kiosken! When I came home, my parents came just after me, and it was nice to see them :)

My grandparents have a pet, a sea-gull. He can sit for hours on the veranda outside the kitchen-window waiting for something to eat. If my grandpa passes by, the bird is filled with expectation, not fear. Just look:

IMG_8826

I’m glad I got two weeks at home and wish I had even more. I also wish I had more evenings like Wednesday. After a long day writing, Tuva, Anne and John came to my grandparents’ house, and we had some good time together before I went to pick up Jakob from the training. Then me, Jakob and Tuva went home to their place, and after playing for a little while, they found a book about “Ruffen”. We read some pages before we went upstairs to brush the teeth and go to bed where we red the rest of the story before I had to go. I was picked up by Stine, we had planed to meet and play Rummy. I miss these things too when I’m in Oslo..

3 kommentarer:

Eivind Myhr sa...

Nice to read about your easter, Per! I notice that all the girls look thrilled to be in the sofa with you, but you look a bit scared.

Who won the rummy of you and Stine?

Good luck in finishing your bachelor assignment!

Kay Amund sa...

Per is really popular among the his "sisters", so I do not know why he looks scared!

The romour on the street is that Per is going to blog in Norwgian again ;)

Per Oddvin Stornes sa...

Well, those girls can be a little intence sometimes :p

Who won? I was supposed to, but no, that was Stine ;)

Thanks Eivind, I'm just about to start today's writing!