"Gud har sagt: Jeg slipper deg ikke og svikter deg ikke." Heb. 13.5

Welcome to my blog!

Here you can read about me and my
life as a nurse and
how my life turns out when I try to let
God lead me:)

Enjoy!

11.3.11

Dinner-time!

Sometime las year, I think, my dad made a dinner of chicken with vegetables. It was really good, so I wanted to try to make the same. Last weekend when I was home I asked how it was made, and he told me that the chicken was marinated in olive oil, ginger and garlic. I think, I didn’t bother to call and ask. At least that was what I did today. I chopped the ginger and garlic real finely, and I also added green chili. Put the chicken in, se turn it in the marinade and put it in the fridge for some hours.

When it was time for dinner I fried chopped mushroom with the chicken before I added chopped red bell pepper, scallion (sjalottløk), broccoli  and squash. After some minutes I added milk and cream (fløte). How much you ask? Just as much as you feel like. Let it boile for just a few minutes, ‘til the pasta is finished.

P1040746P1040749

It was very good! Try it:)

Ingen kommentarer: