"Gud har sagt: Jeg slipper deg ikke og svikter deg ikke." Heb. 13.5

Welcome to my blog!

Here you can read about me and my
life as a nurse and
how my life turns out when I try to let
God lead me:)

Enjoy!

13.11.08

Happy days!

My last two weekends has been SO nice! The first one, was on the cabin, as you have read, and this last weekend became really nice too. Since Kay was away, I was home alone, which was nice:)

I had planned to do some studying, but when Saturday came, I used the hours before noon to just do other things, I finally sent my sister's birthday-present, did some laundry and just did other things, except reading. Then I went to watch Ragnhild and her team play a handball-game. It became a very interesting game, her team, Ullern, had the lead the whole first part of the game, but they lost the grip in the second part, and the other team became better, so just a few minutes before the end the other team scored and it was 23-23. But then, in the very last seconds, Ullern had the ball, and 15 seconds before the end they scored and won 24-23! Ragnhild was one of the two keepers, and she was very good! She even saved a penalty throw! Very good job Ragnhild:D

In the afternoon I made dinner for my self, relaxed and did some cleaning before Stine, Ragnhild and Marit came over. We had a nice evening together, we made pizza, played game and just hanged out.

Sunday I did some reading before I had to got to the airport to pick up Anne and Oskar. They were going to be in Oslo for a few days for ABR-training with Oskar. SO nice to see them!! I was together with them that evening, and I came to the hotel the next morning to help out, so Anne paid a hotel breakfast for me:) NAM! Oskar had not slept too much that night, so he slept for loong that morning, so he had just got up before I had to go to school. In the afternoon I met them and went back to the hotel with Oskar while Anne went to meet a friend. I think Oskar was a little tired to be with his mum, because he was a little grumpy all the time we went together with Anne, but when she left us, he was quiet all the way back to the hotel. We just laid in each our bed and relaxed:)

Looking forward to see you again in December Anne and Oskar!

And you know what? Yesterday I found some cheap air tickets, so I decided to go home to read at home the first week in December!:) Will be good!

Tomorrow I'm taking the train to Bergen to have some relaxing days there before four quite exciting, and a little stressful reading-weeks are coming. Please pray for me when I'm preparing for my practical exam which I will have at November 28th, and my Big theoretical exam which I will have December 17!

3 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Trur ikkje ej og Oskar hadde overlevd Oslo-turen uten hjelp frå dej! TUSEN, TUSEN TAKK for hjelpa Per!!!! Skal helse so mykje frå Oskar og sej at det va supert med litt fri frå mamma;-)
Oskar fekk sej en skikkelig forkjølelse av den kalde oslo-lufta, men han he ikkje feber lenger no, so oss håpe at forkjølelsen e vekke om et par dager. Gler oss til du kjøme heimgjen, både til leseveke og til jul! Ha en fine dag. KLEM

Marielle sa...

Ska be i;)

Ragna life In Oljebyen sa...

Essda! trur nokk du kjeme til å knalle dissa eksamenane ej Per!
Jenge so bra atte