"Gud har sagt: Jeg slipper deg ikke og svikter deg ikke." Heb. 13.5

Welcome to my blog!

Here you can read about me and my
life as a nurse and
how my life turns out when I try to let
God lead me:)

Enjoy!

20.11.08

Bergen!

Last weekend I wanted some relaxing days before I started to read for my exams, so I took the train to Bergen. Bergen was wet as usual, but so good to come out of Oslo. And if you didn't know, Bergen is a beautiful city!!
I crashed at Karl-Erik, Elias' and Mini's place for the days and we had some fun time, playing Ticket to Ride and Canadisk Canasta, a cardgame. Thank you guys for lending me a sofa to sleep on!
Around noon on Friday I met Stine for a cup of coffee and a chat on a cafe. Nice to see her and hear stories from her trip to Israel, and see pictures! Happy Birthday on last Sunday Stine! Man, you're getting old...but man, you stay young:)
In the evening I went to Jan and Hanna's place to hang out with them and their little girl, Live. So nice to see that little family:)

Saturday morning I met Marit, for breakfast. Allways nice to see you Marit!
In the evening me and Elias went for a birthday party to a guy I didn't know too much. But it was a fun evening, we played games, ate cake and had fun.

Sunday, around noon I met Hald-people, Kathrine, Elise, Hanne-Liv and Hanne. Nice to see you girls! Had a nice lunch in an Indian restaurant with them, and heard stories about life in Bergen, and France, where Hanne Liv had lived for some time this fall.
Before dinner we had some rounds with cardgame with the boys, well, if it's luck, I'm not lucky, do you have to be good to win, I'm not good enough...I think i lost in every game!
For dinner I went to Simen and Elisabeth, this time at Elisabeth's place. It's kind of a tradition now. This time it was just as good as last time! Thank you guys!! After dinner we played games and had a good time together.

As you can read, this weekend was Great, with a big G!

I have some trouble with my computer at the moment, so i can't put out pictures right now, I'm so sorry!

1 kommentar:

Ragna life In Oljebyen sa...

Ej va no flinke før da!