"Gud har sagt: Jeg slipper deg ikke og svikter deg ikke." Heb. 13.5

Welcome to my blog!

Here you can read about me and my
life as a nurse and
how my life turns out when I try to let
God lead me:)

Enjoy!

6.12.06

Busheny

This weekend Team Kampala and Team Busheny (Kathrine & Anne-Margrethe) arranged a trip to Kigali, Rwanda. Team Kamapla got a ride with a colleague of me and Kay’s hostfather that lives in Mbarara, so we went with him on Wednesday. We were told that we could see some antelopes and zebras on our way, so most of the trip I did something my grandmother tought me when I was younger, and in Norwegian we call “myse”. I “myste” over the fields to see if I saw any exotic animals. And it worked! Suddenly (I think) I saw some zebras! They were quite far away from the road, so it was a little hard to see.

When we crossed “The Line” (equator) we stopped and a man showed us how the water in a eddy went one way on the northside and the other way on the southside of the line, and no way on the line!


Great nature, can you see a zebra?

Busheny was a small cosy town, 30 minutes from Mbarara, and Anne-Margrethe and Kathrine lives in a nice house outside the towncentre. It was good to come out of the busy and polluted capitol and out to the countryside! And one of the best things with that visit was “Helnøttsjokoladen” we got on Wednesday evening. Thanks girls!

Ingen kommentarer: