"Gud har sagt: Jeg slipper deg ikke og svikter deg ikke." Heb. 13.5

Welcome to my blog!

Here you can read about me and my
life as a nurse and
how my life turns out when I try to let
God lead me:)

Enjoy!

13.3.09

Project “kanel i svengane”

I had study day today, so I’ve been home the whole day, was supposed study, and I did, wrote 250 words on a paper I have to hand in in end of May! But I wanted to try to bake, so I disided to make cinnamon rolls, or “kanel i svengane” as we say. It started ok with melting the butter and adding it to the milk. But when I did, the butter got lumpy and impossible to work with.. The pictures will help me tell the rest of the story.

IMG_1473
I’m ready to bake!

IMG_1474  IMG_1475
Ok, I failed at the first attempt, so I started again. Heat the milk just a little bit before adding the melted butter.

IMG_1480
Add flour, sugar and cardamom
IMG_1481 

IMG_1483
What a mess the baker is making!

IMG_1486  
So far, looking good! Have put cinnamon- and sugar-mix on top

IMG_1485
Roled them together and cut them into nice pieces, man, looking even better!

IMG_1491 IMG_1493
The result. Not bad at all!

But, after I had added the sugar and the cinamon I had som struggle with roling the dough and to slice it into nice pieces. Picture two above might tell that. But the judge, Kay, liked them!

Thanks to Marte,
DSCN1516  
that stayed with me through skype, supported me and helped me to keep going when I was about to give up:) When you come to Oslo I’ll make more!

4 kommentarer:

Marte sa...

Hihi:) I feel honoured!! :)

Anonym sa...

Hei! Eg er imponert over innsats og stå-på-vilje! Resultatet ser absolutt freistande ut. Nokre rundar til så har du tatt igjen meg i baking, er ganske dårlig til det for tida :). Håper du får ei fin helg. Hugs å helse Aleksander når du har kontakt.
Mammaklem

Anonym sa...

Her kommer en kommentar Per!
Synes de bollene så helmax ut:-)

God hilsen fra Aina Marie

Unknown sa...

Skal bestille neste gang æ skal te Oslo...