"Gud har sagt: Jeg slipper deg ikke og svikter deg ikke." Heb. 13.5

Welcome to my blog!

Here you can read about me and my
life as a nurse and
how my life turns out when I try to let
God lead me:)

Enjoy!

20.2.11

Today’s dinner

is worth a blog!

I knew I wanted fish for dinner today. Got tips from a friend at home and from some friends I had lunch together with. The result was very good!!

- Slice: 2 potatoes, 2 carrots, 1/2 of an onion, 2 mushrooms and 2 spring onions
- 2-3 big pieces of red bell pepper (paprika)
- 1 1/2 frozen fillet of salmon with herbs and garlic

Put the potatoes on the bottom, on oiled aluminium foil, sprinkle it with pepper-mix and salt on both sides. The fish on top there, and the rest of the vegetables springled around and on top of the fish. Season everything with lemon-pepper, black pepper-mix and salt. Leave the aluminium foil open and put it in the oven for 20-30 minutes on 225 degrees celcius.

IMG_6923

NAM!!

2 kommentarer:

Anne sa...

Du e dyktige Per! Godt å høyre at du fær i dej næriksrik mat, sjøl om du e student ;)
Ikkje lenge til du kjøme heimgjen no. Oss gler oss!
Håpe du he hatt ei fine helg.

Klem frå oss nedi Vikane

Eivind Myhr sa...

Funka den maten der:) Men måtte innom tre butikka før æ fant vårløk. E nok for tidlig på våren i Trøndelag..