"Gud har sagt: Jeg slipper deg ikke og svikter deg ikke." Heb. 13.5

Welcome to my blog!

Here you can read about me and my
life as a nurse and
how my life turns out when I try to let
God lead me:)

Enjoy!

25.1.11

The time before an evening-shift

I’m sorry for the silence. Again. If I’ve written that before. Have a feeling that I have done just that you see. I can’t say I’ve been too busy to write this time. These weeks in January have been very nice, school has been ok, short days, not much to prepare etc. School by the way, with lectures in a classroom, is for me, a closed chapter for some years. Now I have nine weeks of practical studies, one three-day exam, and seven weeks of writing my final paper!

We started practical studies yesterday, a day with a lot of information. So today will be the first day in the ward.

Since I’m working evening-shift today, I had a quick breakfast before I went out, with my camera hanging arund my neck.

Outside a cool, fresh breeze, sun and the city-noice met me. There were smells from the local bakery and fast-food restaurant, people rushing to reach something. And me, with my camera and a coffee-to-go. I went to the pier, sat down and got some nice shots of the birds and people:)

IMG_6204

IMG_6300

IMG_6198

IMG_6272

IMG_6321

IMG_6334

IMG_6341

More pictures will be out some day, on my photoblog!

1 kommentar:

mamma sa...

Hei Per fotograf!
Nydelige måsebilete!! Ser så herlig ut med sol og lys. Har vore ganske bra her også i dag.
mamma