"Gud har sagt: Jeg slipper deg ikke og svikter deg ikke." Heb. 13.5

Welcome to my blog!

Here you can read about me and my
life as a nurse and
how my life turns out when I try to let
God lead me:)

Enjoy!

8.10.08

A weekend off

It's Monday evening. I'm outside, listening to the sound of silence. I can't here nothing but the sound of the waves out in the ocean. Getting the last breaths of fresh air from the coast for this time, before I have to go to bed, to get up too early tomorrow to fly back to Oslo.

I had some really nice days at home last weekend!! It was so good to just relax, be with family, see friends, get away from the busy city life. Be home! Instead of thinking of if I should read some more, I played with Jakob, he loves playing with my lego and climb in the tree in grandmother and grandfather's garden, had some nice time with Oskar, he looked good, smiled to me and told me some secrets about school and life in general. Tuva was scared of me this time, as she was when I came from the US, so that was very nice! She's running around and is everywhere!

DSCN8254 DSCN8260

DSCN8266 DSCN8285

 DSCN8282

Jonas, a good friend, had got a sailboat since last time I was home! So one evening we hang out in his boat and I tested one of his guest cabins over night and it was really enjoyable to sleep in the boat, to feel the waves!

Next time at home will be even better:) It'll be far into December, Christmas time and I will be done with my first exam, a big and icky one!

2 kommentarer:

Ragna life In Oljebyen sa...

ka? he ho mor blitt smitta av skeivheta mi eller he han far skifta kjønn?

Ragna life In Oljebyen sa...

fordi der sto grandmother and grandmothers vist du ikkje tok an