"Gud har sagt: Jeg slipper deg ikke og svikter deg ikke." Heb. 13.5

Welcome to my blog!

Here you can read about me and my
life as a nurse and
how my life turns out when I try to let
God lead me:)

Enjoy!

5.9.08

Nice week!!

The past week has been so busy, but SO fun!! Tais has been in town from end of last week, she's participating in the FK-meeting that is going on right now, so she came a little ahead of the meeting to meet old friends from Hald and Oslo. And Monday Marte came to town all the way from Ålesund, so me and Kay invited all Hald-people that could come, home to our place to have some good time together.

DSCN7795 DSCN7800

Tuesday Dag Filip and Merete gathered some people from Øyane, home to their place.

Wednesday morning me and Kay was so lucky that Marte and Tais chose us to eat breakfast with:) Thanks girls!!

DSCN7819

Me and some of my classmates  had agreed to come together as a study-group, so we had the first gathering on Wednesday afternoon. We didn't study too much, but we just talked and got to know each other better before we found out we were hungry, and made dinner together.

The GS for FOCUS Uganda, my boss when I was there, is also at the FK-meeting, so yesterday me, Kay, Aina and Eirik met him and had some really good time together. So nice to meet him and to hear news about FOCUS staff!

DSCN7832

Today Stine is gathering some friends, will write about that and the rest of the weekend on Monday. It's hard to be bored here in Oslo:)

3 kommentarer:

Ingrid's blog sa...

Så gøy å lese bloggen din!:)
Og for et liv i Oslo- høres kjempe kjekt ut!:)
Noe nytt å fortelle fra "the FOCUS staff"?

Ler ennå av at Tasta"d" som verdens navle komentaren din eg:)

Klem fra Ingrid

Ingrid's blog sa...

btw.
Må jo og bare sei at leiligheten dåkkårs ser jo rett og slett lekker ut!!:)

Marte sa...

Så kosli å se tilbake på :) Va jo utroli kjekt at dokke ville invitere me både på kosli kveld Å kosli frokost!! :) Tusen takk;) Snakkes snart! STOOOR klem:))