"Gud har sagt: Jeg slipper deg ikke og svikter deg ikke." Heb. 13.5

Welcome to my blog!

Here you can read about me and my
life as a nurse and
how my life turns out when I try to let
God lead me:)

Enjoy!

24.10.10

Home in Oslo, home at Vigra.

Again I had a Sunday where I arrived on Oslo airport. It’s a week since we came home from Malawi. It’s been good to be back, but I have to say, I miss Malawi. The weather, my butterflies, the relaxed days and Nkhata Bay and many other things! It’s boring to be in my small room by my self now…

I arrived in Oslo today again. I’ve been home for the weekend. Good to be with family and see some friends. As always, good to just be home. Not many news. Or, wait a minute. You know how people have a hobby, colleting stamps, taking photo, playing soccer. My dad collects old houses. And he has a new one on their compound now, a old storehouse on pillars. He has five smaller and bigger houses on the compound, one log cabin on a mountain and one summer-house close to the Swedish border. And there is still space for more at home!

Today Jakob turned 5 years old and tomorrow Ragna turns 19! So we celebrated with family todaySmilefjes So nice!

When I left it was nice to see Vigra from the air, the snow looking like a white carpet. Now I’m ready for eight weeks of practical studies in a home for menthally ill elderly, in a ward for people with psychosis, personality disorder and suicidal thoughts. Will be exciting and challenging! That’s for sure! 

Ingen kommentarer: