"Gud har sagt: Jeg slipper deg ikke og svikter deg ikke." Heb. 13.5

Welcome to my blog!

Here you can read about me and my
life as a nurse and
how my life turns out when I try to let
God lead me:)

Enjoy!

20.12.08

Christmas holidays!

I'm done with the anatomy-exam!! What a nice phrase to write:) It's been some busy but nice days so far, Maria and Ole has been finishing their house and moved many of their stuff today, so I've been watching their kids meanwhile. And I've had fun with them!!

DSCN8666

  DSCN8660 DSCN8659DSCN8680

I've also worked one night, which was ok. Everything is kind of nice now, since it doesn't have anything with school to do.

Looking forward to some nice time at home with family and friends the next two weeks!

1 kommentar:

Ingrid's blog sa...

ja,godt å ver hjemme på juleferie!:)
Sga ver hjemme t 5jan. syns og at d e altfor kort, men prøve å nyte d så godt eg kan)

Eg og jobbe litt nå mens eg e hjemme, greit med litt ekstra penger:)

Sga hilse tilbake fra familien!:)
Juleklemmer fra Ingrid