"Gud har sagt: Jeg slipper deg ikke og svikter deg ikke." Heb. 13.5

Welcome to my blog!

Here you can read about me and my
life as a nurse and
how my life turns out when I try to let
God lead me:)

Enjoy!

19.10.08

Kids!

Today I've learned a few things. I've had study-day, as every Wednesday, but today was my first day at the after-school-club for kids from seven to twelve years old that the church I'm in, is running.

It was an interesting, fun and tiresome afternoon. When I came some of them showed me around, wanted me to play with them and thought it was fun to have a new leader there. I also discovered how hard it must be to be a referee in a soccer match, or any other match for that matter. I tried to keep track of what happened when two of the smaller kids played against one of the older kids, and it was not easy!

I also saw how some of them could bug others that didn't dare to speak up so much and speak back to the leaders.

I will be there every Wednesday from four to eight and I think it will be very fun and valuable for me to be there for the kids.

2 kommentarer:

Marte sa...

Så koselig da, Per! E vet akkurat ka du meina me sånne typa, jobba endel med slike i England i fjor - å nokken ganga har man jo slike på leir åsså.. =) Men d arbeide du gjør e verdifult, kongen!! :)

Ha en fin dag, Per!

Ragna life In Oljebyen sa...

må ta å lære dei ei lekse då du Prøddis! heh, sunst ej ser d