"Gud har sagt: Jeg slipper deg ikke og svikter deg ikke." Heb. 13.5

Welcome to my blog!

Here you can read about me and my
life as a nurse and
how my life turns out when I try to let
God lead me:)

Enjoy!

3.9.08

My new home

It's time to show the world my apartment, here in Oslo. I wanted to wait until after me and my roommate had been to Ikea and done some shopping. And last Friday we had out there and found almost everything we had on our list. The main thing was a bookshelf we wanted to set up so we got a little division between the kitchen and the living room, and it turned out to be very nice! And here is some pictures.

DSCN7783 DSCN7780 DSCN7791DSCN7779   

DSCN7790 DSCN7784

 DSCN7788

The address is Storgata 69, house 8, room 303. Find the tram-stop called "Hausmanns gate" and give me or Kay a call, and we will guide you from there, or meet you at the stop. Visitors are very welcome!!

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Gler mej til å komme på besøk og sjå ka fint dåkke he fått d!
Ka du ønska dej i innflytningsgåve?